Tuesday, July 28

Enjoying the LITTLE THINGS!

Today, we are enjoying life in a leisurely fashion. We have been in a whirlwind of baseball for so long! It's super nice to just focus on my house. Have I ever told you I love being a Stay at Home Mom?? I do! Today, I did real exciting stuff...like laundry (hung on the line to dry, of course) and sweeping, a touch of gardening (both flower and vegetable) and a little bathroom scrubbing. My dream day...sigh. I know you think I'm being sarcastic, but it truly was a good day ;)!
Jon brought in some "first fruits". Aren't they yummy looking?? We had to have the tie-rods replaced on the van today :( ...$300, I'm sure you all understand how I feel about spending that kind of money on the van. UUUGGGHHH!!! I HATE it!!
While we were out towards Marengo picking it up though, we popped over to 61 and 229 and got some sweet corn from the Marengo UMC.
It was heavenly!!! $4 / dozen seems a tad high to me, if it were anyone other than the church (proceeds benefit their youth group) I would NOT pay that much...but I digress. If you drive by there stop and get some, it was really truly wonderful!!!

Tomorrow is the first day of the OHIO STATE FAIR!!! We are hoping to go for opening day. They have discounted admissions then, only $3. The cheapest we could get in...the only problem is it's supposed to rain off and on all day:(...So say a prayer for us and I'll let you know how it goes! love you!!!


1 comment: