Wednesday, July 22

Liams Windfall Week

And the gifts just keep comin'!
Yesterday, Liam received a new nerf gun from Poppy and Grannie Annie...the N-Strike, Vulcan automatic maching gun.
I know what you're thinking ~ JUST what Liam needs huh? LOLYes, he is a terror with it...I'm not sure who's more scared, Maggie or the pets.
This morning he was headed downstairs with it and I heard him calling Scrooge ~ "Scrooge, C'mon boy ~ c'mon!" At which point I yelled, "Hey, what do you need with the cat!?!?"
"Nothing!" He replies innocently with his eyebrows raised...Hmph!
Today, he got a mountain of clothes from Grandma Debby and PaPa James (I was more excited about that than he was!) and some money (he was all excited about that!).

He's gotten to spread his birthday around very nicely...especially considering I happen to know he has one more coming from Poppy and Grannie Annie!!
Just about time for Mag's turn ~ and BOY IS SHE READY! She is right fed up with all the packages being for Liam!! LOL
I love you all!!



1 comment:

  1. LOL! I know a little boy and a not so little boy that would love to get their hands on that Nerf gun!! =) Might put that on the list of possible Christmas presents....
    Looks like he's enjoying spreading his birthday celebration out over a few days!!

    ReplyDelete