Friday, July 10

Breaking News! More to Come Later!

Liam got called up to the bigs this afternoon! Coach Reid called and asked me if he could play for his peewee team tonight in Cardington. Now, forgive me for a moment of pride...I know it's shameful but I am GLOWING with it...not only is he playing "up" this evening...Coach Reid wants him to play 1st base!!!!! He said he wants to put him at 1st, he may put him at 3rd, but that if I'm ok with it he most certainly wants to play him infield! He told Jon he feels that Liam has emerged as far ahead of the rest of his team(coach pitch) and that he believes he's better than half the kids on his older team as well (kid pitch)!! Ahhh...that's my boy, well ok...that's Jon's boy if we're going to be honest! I'm STILL afraid of the ball at age 35!! I'll take pics tonight and let y'all know how it goes!! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Liam! Wish we could be there to see the game.
    Love, Dad and Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. He definitely doesn't get that from you Cheryl! Jon is a natural, and the Guden / Schley men have always been good at sports! Liam loves the game and that helps.

    Love

    ReplyDelete