Wednesday, July 1

Sams Pitching Debut!

We have not been up to a whole lot...
  • Last night after Sam's game in Johnsville ( a humiliating win, 24-0) we took the kids up to the Sunset Drive-In to see Transformers 2. It was ok, I was lost for most of the movie. I never saw the first one (for lack of interest) and so I didn't understand what was going on from the beginning. The kids really enjoyed it, but I'll have to listen to them carefully for awhile...the Transformers have potty mouths (BIG TIME)!
  • Sam made his pitching debut tonight. Our game was actually a forfeit ~ the Mt Gilead team we were playing didn't have enough players. So, we let them use 2 of ours and the boys just played. When Sam went out to the pitchers mound in the last inning, I seriously thought I may get sick. Sam can throw the ball quite hard and fast, but he lacks accuracy. Aside from one of our own boys hitting a homerun off of him for the other team, though he did really well. He did not throw as fast or as hard as he is able, but he was accurate. Smart choice on his part...he did strike 3 kids out though! I was very excited for him once it was over...I was too nervous to be excited for him while he was out there though. i do believe I was more nervous than he was!!
  • Tomorrow, we have to go grocery shopping :(...not the BIG middle month trip, so it shouldn't be too bad...but the grocery is never fun! Maybe some day when the kids are gone I'll enjoy it?
  • We plan on going to Danielle's house for the 4th...I'm looking forward to it. Last year we didn't do anything and it was SO BORING!
  • Love you all!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i think it is so cool that he pitched!!!! tell him im excited for him. hope he keeps it up, continues practicing.

    ReplyDelete