Saturday, January 2

Happy New Year!

Well, the holidays are over. I'm kind of torn...between sadness and exhaustion. On the one hand I hate for it to be over. On the other, I'm too tired for it to continue! The kids go back to school the day after tomorrow. I think I'm going to wait until then to take down the tree. Today was such a relief. We had no plans, no
obligations, nothiIrng to do, nowhere to go. I can't remember that last day like today! I laid on the couch all day in my pajamas. Alternately reading and snoring. It was terribly restful. Tomorrow, we have church and then it will be back to the grindstone.
Yesterday, we went to Jon's eldest brother Jim (and his wife Julie)'s house to watch/celebrate the Rose Bowl. That was awesome!! Go Bucks!!!!
Love you all and more to come soon. I just thought I'd do this while I sit on the couch watching Wheel of Fortune...

1 comment:

  1. Our tree is coming down tomorrow. I hate it. And its cold down here. I hate that too. I do love you though!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete