Sunday, January 3

Well Pooh!

Bad start! Do over! It's Sunday, January 3rd and I still haven't worked out. My Christmas tree is still up and we didn't make it to church on the 1st Sunday of the New Year. I think I need a do over. You know what they say about good intentions. I've been horribly lazy this weekend. I'm just so tired...too much busy brought me low. On the bright side, I'm hoping that since I've been resting since New Years day I won't get sick. Every year, I get sick after the holidays...presumably because I get run down. So we'll just say that this year I'm attempting to preempt the illness ;)
Despite my poor, lazy beginning...this year I am going to work out more, and make it to church more and read my Bible more! I'm going to yell at my kids less ~ well...I'll try anyhow. I'm going to keep baking, but I'm going to eat less of it myself! I'm going to do better, more or less!
What are you going to do??
Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. The good side is that you have only wasted 3 days! I am going to pay it forward, lose 20 pounds and get a job. Love you,

    ReplyDelete