Wednesday, January 13

New Computers!

new computers 001

In anticipation of Jon moving to Charlotte he and I went out and bought twinkie computers…with webcams of course. I am LOVING my new Dell Laptop and thought I’d share a few thoughts.

The webcam quality is not great, or possibly even good…but it will suffice. The thing I am most pleased with (aside from the sweet pink color) is Windows 7. I LOVE it!!! I never used Vista, we went from XP to 7…so I don’t know what we missed. I do know that from what I have heard Vista got a lot of bad press. Windows 7 is awesome though. I am extremely visceral and I love the look of it. In addition, it has so many nifty features that it may take me a year to figure it all out. I just found though that there is a blog writer feature built in. I’m using it to write this post and then I’ll see how it translates. It’s basically an editing program in which I can write my blog then send it to blogger, I guess. At least that’s how I think it works…so far so COOL!!

new computers 002

We decided to go with Dell because our desktop is a Dell and we’ve had real good luck with it overall. I will keep ya’ll posted as I familiarize myself with the computer on how it’s going. I may never go back to a desktop again though!

Love you all!

1 comment: