Thursday, January 7

Not Now Honey, Mommy's Obsessed

Ok, I have a confession to make. I am spending WAY too much time on the computer. Maybe wireless high speed internet wasn't the best thing since sliced bread. For that matter, maybe sliced bread wasn't a good idea either? Hunks of bread work much better for soups and stews. But, I digress. Jon has me hooked on this really stupid game called Jewel Quest Heritage. It's a puzzle type game and it's stupid because I've been stuck on the same puzzle for 2 days. I'm a woman obsessed. I think I spent 22 1/2 hours playing it today. Well, Ok, not really. But a lot. A lot of time. It has to stop. It's now almost 10:30pm and I'm taking a break from it because I'm SO FRUSTRATED!!  Jon and I are watching the Longhorns beat the Tide, well, I hope. Just like I always pull for the Big Ten team, I always pull against the SEC. And we are waiting and hoping for a snow day tomorrow. We are currently only under a level 1 emergency. I'm not sure a level 1 will suffice...we need a level 2 for a certain cancellation. So when I tucked Sam and Maggie into bed tonight (Jon tucks Liam in, he's a Daddy's boy) we added "snow day" to our prayer requests. Maybe if they're home I won't spend the whole day playing that STUPID game!!!!!! I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. An answered prayer!!! Enjoy your snow day. I just turned the kids' alarms off!! But I can't get back to sleep!! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Jewel Quest II on my laptop. love it. Improves logical thinking. But knowing you, you do need to determine how many boards you will do with each logon. Enjoy your snowday!

    ReplyDelete