Tuesday, February 16

Conquering Mt Garrett

God Bless Aaron Smith and his brother. Brother Smith we’ll call him. Cause I don’t know his name. What I do know is that I am indebted. All this snow was in my driveway.

IMG_0842

And so was all this snow.

IMG_0848

And all of this snow.

IMG_0845

I would have been here til June waiting for it all to melt. Who am I kidding. I’m only here til June regardless!

At least someone is enjoying the snow.

IMG_0844

The kids are lovin’ it! No school. And a winter wonderland to play in.

IMG_0843

Just be glad that wherever you are…it’s not HERE!!

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hon, you know that I wish I was there with all of you. No matter where you are, there is love and warmth. You are the best and I ask the Lord to bless our neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I'm guessing God must think you're a little thick to need such a big hint that it's time to move! Your posts are cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete