Saturday, February 13

My Honey Is Home (and other stuff)

After a 150 minute delay, due to inclement weather, USAir finally saw fit to deliver my man into my arms last night. Well, into my van anyway. I cannot remember the last time I was so happy to see my husband. It had been 3 weeks!!! That is a long time! The first thing we did when we got home was celebrate his birthday. His birthday was actually Thursday, but we didn’t get to see him then…so we waited…and made up for it on Friday!

IMG_0766I got him an MP3 player. Which I loaded our song on. Which I thought was a nice little “Valentine’s Day” touch. The kids got him Halo, for the computer…a greatest hits Lynard Skynard cd and a wall charger. He seemed to really like all his gifts and of course, all the fuss. My honey is ALL about the fuss on his birthday!

And THIS…

needs a haircutThis is a dadgum shame and I know it. You can’t see me, but I’m hanging my head in shame.

Today, was Liam’s first basketball game. I have one word for you, well more than one…the one is B-O-R-I-N-G!!! The other words would be…is it almost baseball season yet???

IMG_0783-2You can’t tell it by looking outside right now, but it is! I signed Liam up today!!! The light around the court-ner.

IMG_0784=2I have some misgivings about signing the boys up this year. I’m afraid we won’t be here…or worse we will be stuck here because they are playing baseball. But, both boys LOVE playing and I cannot with hold that fun from them or ask them to put their lives on hold. So, we’re going ahead.

IMG_0802=2Liam signed up with Highland again, hopefully sticking with the same coaching team he had last year. Sam wants to play for Marengo this year.

My best news today is this…

IMG_0807=2Motivated by my embarrassment to be seen with him at Liam’s game this morning, we took Sam for a haircut!

I love you all!!      

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome Hon and a blessing to me. I thank the Lord for you everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jon!

    ReplyDelete