Tuesday, December 23

The Garrett Family Christmas

Well Sunday we spent Christmas with the Garrett clan. We even had Spencer for the afternoon ~ very rare indeed. It was fun. the kids had a blast. Well ok...at least Liam did. He got to see Trey which is always a special treat if you ask him.
They didn't have to wait NEARLY long enough to open the gifts if you ask me. God love 'em, the Garrett's have not yet mastered the fine art of TORTURING the kids with the gifts. They don't understand the pure unadulterated joy the parents can get out of teasing, taunting and withholding the presents until the childrens' anticipation is at a feverish pitch. So...they only had to wait about 2 hours after we got there before they were ripping paper.
I know the look on Liam's face is unpleasant but darnit this pic is the only one where we were all looking at my camera. There were three people snapping foto's and well...this is it.
Here is my dear hubby and his family. Again. Kay did not smile in the only pic where everyone was looking at me. Something about that bottom left corner. Well, only 2 more days. I wish time would slow down. We all know Christmas day will FLY BY!! If there's one thing I've learned about Christmas it's that the anticipation is DEFINITELY the BEST part!! I just have to squeeze every drop of joy and fun and love and family out of the next few days. I love you all!!!





3 comments:

  1. Wow, You are beautiful and I have a gut that I need to lose. I thank you for sharing your past 10 Christmas's with me. I am blessed to have you as my wife and the mother of my children. Thank you.

    I love you more,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, I love you dearly....but that is a AWFUL AWFUL sweater. I mean, it would take first prize at a Christmas Sweater party......

    Carolina and I exchanged presents this morning due to the hectic running around schedule we are about to face since she has to work tomorrow and Christmas day, so I got my CAMERA!!!! I will be shooting tons of pics, so....stay tuned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was L~ing MAO at Steve's comment! Yes!!! Cheryl the sweater needs to go! QUICKLY!!!

    I am glad you all had a nice time! It is almost here!!! YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete