Tuesday, December 9

Thank you Grandma Debby!!

The kids really appreciated their care package. Sam was not at all amused that he got to pick first this time though! Not really sure what Maggie's problem was here. She was mad at her brothers for some unfounded reason.

She promptly got her dolls all dressed up when she got her dress, which is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS btw. She and I (and Kay, who was here when we opened it) LOVE it!! She's really eager to wear it to her Christmas concert next week.
Kay and Rod stopped by to visit yesterday. It is always good to have them here. We had pork loin and sauercraut for supper with mashed potatoes. Oh my, it was good!!
Today I have to do payroll from home. I'm hoping to get my butt downstairs too. I did really well excercising every day last week, right up until Friday...and I haven't gone down since. Which I KNOW is ridiculous...I feel so much better when I do it. Oh well, hopefully, I'll make it down there today. I love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. You better get your butt down there and do it...LOL!!! Like I should be talkin' Can't wait to see the dress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I havent exercised in a long time...unfortunately...but its like the whole "do as I say not as I do" thing. GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS AND WORKOUT. You have no excuse when the equipment is in your basement!!!! ONE HOUR of your day, less than that, would do it. DO IT. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hon, I am proud of you for getting your butt down there and walking. I know how much you don't like it. The kids and I are happy that you will with us for a very long time. You are a blessing to us.

    ReplyDelete