Wednesday, December 24

Thank You Poppy!!

Ok ~ so I know you're disappointed that they didn't have to wait longer. I always let them open their gifts from Poppy and Grannie Annie on the last day/night before Mason comes over for the holidays. That was Monday night. So...here they are opening...Sam was particularly happy that his wasn't actually Strawberry Cereal Bars. I felt the need to disguise it. I mean I know he only asked you for one thing and he had a pretty good idea what it was...but I don't want to just give it away!!
He is currently in his room playing said game...I have hardly seen him for days!
This year I wrapped everything in brown packaging paper with twine and I attached a scripture to each gift. It was simple and looked pretty under the tree and I thought it was an effective means of keeping us centered on Christ this Christmas!

Liam was probably the most excited. He's SO EASY to pump up!!!



I never told you, BTW, that his present was almost no surprise. The nimrods at JCPenney delivered it just like you see it in this picture! That's the shipping label on the corner. I was so mad at them I could've spit and lucky for me Liam dawdle's when he's getting out of the van!

Maggie felt spoiled because she had 2 to open and she LOVED both of them!!
She's so relieved that her baby won't be cold when she takes her out anymore!!




...and she absolutely LOVES the stroller too. I have to admit it's pretty darn cute!! I'm very quickly getting tired of it being all over the house though!! lol.








We love you Dad and Anne ~ Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!











1 comment: