Wednesday, December 24

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really isn't Christmas Eve without Maude and Poppy, so although it's a poor imitation...here they are under the mistletoe!!
PPPlllllleeeeeeaaaaaassseeee!! Daddy, can't I just open this one gift?!?

Liam is eagerly tracking Santa today, he's currently in Indonesia!


Maggie changed the calendar today, she was excited that this year she got to add baby Jesus! This is the advent calendar that Anne got them last year. I wanted to make sure before the season is over that I got a pic of it in here. They've all really enjoyed it for the last two years and I'm sure many years to come!

Obviously, Sam is excited...


But not as excited as Mason...



Jon will be home from work soon. We have to make cookies this afternoon for Santa. Every year I buy the already made ones in a package because Maggie and Liam want to "make" them. So we'll do that then go to church at 9pm. Oh the anticipation is killing me. Merry Merry Christmas everybody!! I love you!!!





2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a good Christmas Eve.....I love you and everyone. I will post my Christmas soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I spent Christmas Eve on Barf Duty. It'll be one to remember! Hope you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete