Tuesday, June 16

And They're Off...

I felt bad because Angie called to see if Mags would play for Brian's coach pitch team and Maggie turned her down...she doesn't get to see Nick very often though and I'm told Cardington has the best playground in the league! Look at Nick's face! It was with trepidation that he followed Maggie, and who could blame him? LOLIn case you haven't seen Danielle in awhile...
Yup, best playground...hands down!

It was a great game ~ Sam was responsible for 4 outs...he played third base and did a darn fine job! Crappy at bat though :(
One strike out, One walk and One hit that even his long legs couldn't beat to first base...Oh well, better luck next time.
Maggie only has 2 pages left in her summer workbook. I asked her what she's going to do for the rest of the summer and she rolled her eyes at me and said, "Read of course!" Why can't school be like that with all my kids????? Liam on the flip side of that coin has only done like 21 pages (out of 96)!!
Well, that's all for now ~ Love you all!



2 comments:

  1. Glad she had fun...and don't sweat it. If I had the choice, I'd wanna go play on the playground too!! lol We were kinda hopeful that their coaches wouldn't force us to take that out, but they did. Oh well....the girls played well considering. I'll be glad when we're done with softball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny, Danielle needs to watch Nick, he can be led by older women!

    ReplyDelete