Thursday, June 11

My Favorite Pastime

would definitely be sleep! Anyone who knows me knows I VALUE a good nights sleep. I haven't been getting very many of them lately though? Tonight/This morning, Jon rolled over and layed a hand on my shoulder...no big deal really. I'm sure he does this same thing at some point in the night frequently...tonight however I apparently was right on the edge of sleep or between dreams when he did it, because I instantly was wide awake (heart pounding). As I'm sure you know, waking up with your heart pounding is NOT conducive to falling back asleep. So, here I sit at the computer...the quietest thing I could think of to do. Well, in the dark at least ~ because if I can't be asleep, I'd rather all the kids stayed that way ;) .
Sometimes, the best noise is none at all!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Hon that you didn't sleep again last night. I am not sure who was burning,but it wasn't us and I thank the Lord for that. I hope you are getting some quality sleep now.

    ReplyDelete