Wednesday, June 17

Yeah Sammy!!


Sam received his reprt card today in the mail. He got a C, 2 A's and 5 B's! In addition to that he got a ribbon for "Achievement Honor Roll"...not sure what that's for, but I LIKE IT!! Finally, a little application from my boy. I guess he did pretty well and managed not to embarass his teachers this year in his achievement tests, because they sent him all kinds of loot! Free passes for athletic events and a dance, McDonalds $'s and free ice cream cones from 2 places! He told me just yesterday that if you improved your scores between fall and spring your name gets put in a raffle prize drawing...he's holding his breath in the hopes that he'll win the LCD tv...lol! I have to say, that while I'm not at all pleased with the fact that he had 3 pairs of shorts stolen from his locker this year, I am VERY pleased with the Middle School in general. Once he finally got his butt in gear ~ he had a great year there. They are quick to punish, but they are quick to reward as well. He's gotten so many little rewards this year I've lost track of them all. Fridge magnets, car magnets, free passes to dances, a free cup and a free t-shirt to name a few. I need to find out how they raise money, I haven't heard the first thing about a PTO, but they must do something! Because they spend a lot of money on these kids over the longhaul! Oh well, thought you would want to know! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure that he lost those shorts, or the girls didn't take them off him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO SAM!!! What a haul!!! And they better NOT have a flippin' PTO!!! LOL =D

    ReplyDelete