Monday, June 15

Gone Fishing, Sort Of

I'm not sure why I let them talk me into going. I never did really enjoy fishing ~ it's kind of gross. I'm thinkin' Maggie feels the same way. Jon put the first worm on Liam's hook to show him how it's done... After that, Liam did it himself!

Maggie is more of a cheetos kinda girl, she eats cheetos while Jon puts the worm on her hook.
She started to get upset though as she impatiently held and jerked on her fishing pole while Liam caught fish...




after fish...after fish (6 in all)!



I tried sticking her up in a tree...




but she was bored there too, so we went for a walk around the pond.
We saw all kinds of cool stuff!
Like a turtle sunbathing on a stick...


and a frog taking a bath...





some lovely lily pads...






and this gorgeous dragonfly! If anyone knows what it is, let me know!





When Mag's and I were done walking we headed back and found the guys right where we left them...


Mag's decided to take ONE more shot at catching a fish.






And, what do you know!!! She got one!!!
I can't say it was fun exactly...but at least I got some good pictures!
Love you all!







1 comment: