Tuesday, June 9

Guess What??

Chicken Butt ! Yup ~ I had to!
We haven't bee up to much lately, at least not much new!
Sunday evening, Jon built a small campfire in the backyard for the kids to roast marshmallows.
These pics are real bad because I didn't want to use the flash, but it was getting too dark outsided for me to take good ones without it :(
Liam, Lord help him ~ caught his on fire.

Yes, she's a bit of a goob!


Sam, has to play it cool now even in the backyard...seriously?



So, last night Jon took all three kids and went to Sam's practice so I could have some quiet time, it was nice, but not enough! I think I need more than 2 hours ;)
After they got back, Katie called to see if I could bring Maggie up to play in her game. She had a player leave and was going to have to take an auto out with only 9 players...of course, we took her up ~ she was SO EXCITED!!
She was up to bat within 5 minutes of her arrival...keep in mind she's a T-ball player and she was filling in on a coach pitch team...which means she has to hit a MOVING ball!! (yes, I know, DUH)
And SHE DID IT!! She got a hit...a very unimpressive hit, but a hit nonetheless! Then, because God was with Mag's, the girl who retrieved that ball she hit overthrew first...which means Mag's got a DOUBLE!! She was so cute...very eager! It was pretty cute and I wish I'd gotten pics but we ran out so fast I didn't have time to grab it.
Tonight Jon is taking Sam to his game in Iberia and Mag's has a home game in Chesterville.
I'll try to take some more pics to post soon - Love you all and
Happy birthday TRACY!!



1 comment: