Wednesday, June 10

Win ~ Win Situation...

that's what we had tonight! Which is much better than the lose~ lose we had LAST night! Sam and Mag's teams both lost yesterday. I took Maggie to Chesterville while Jon took Sam to Iberia. Helen & Kenneth came to Maggie's game which thrilled her to no end! The kids love nothing better than an audience! Sam's team lost by 4 runs and I'm told it was pretty much a fiasco. The boys beat themselves...I didn't get to see but Jon said they should have easily beaten that team. I told Sam the reason he lost was because his MOMMY wasn't there! Maggie's team lost their first game of the season ...she took it pretty well though. They played her little friend Rogan's team and she was just happy to see her!
Tonight, Sam had a home game at the park (which I headed up) and Jon took charge of Liam who was at home in Chesterville. The last thing I said to Liam (before I LOVE YOU) was "Play your BEST game ever"...and darn if he didn't!!! Jon told me he played awesome tonight and I missed it!! :( !! He made 2 double plays and was tearing it up at bat. Jon said he was drilling the ball tonight! Sam, not so great...he struck out in his only at bat and took his turn on the bench this evening. But, they won so I'm not complaining!
Maggie has a game tomorrow night and then we have a few days off. Jon is going in the morning to pick Mason up ~ he'll be with us for at least a week.
Well, that's all I have for now...I'm going to go watch Mythbusters...my new FAVORITE show! I just love watching Jamie and Adam act like lunatics! I'll bet they love their jobs more than anyone else on earth!
Oh...for those of you who don't already know about it I've linked to a new (to me) blog on the sidebar...Sailing Emma. If you have some time to kill this blog is fascinating! It's a couple (friends of Katie and Johnny) who decided to sell their homes and sail around the world...so cool! I lost a couple hours today reading it! Love to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. UMMM No missy you do not have a couple nights off....you will be bringing Miss Maggie to Chesterville Friday night to play with her 2nd team....right?! Thankssomuchloveya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it a great deal. Thanks for the link!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete