Friday, September 18

Friday Night

It's Friday night. I love Friday night. We are always all in a good mood on Friday nights. I tried to sneak up on the kids to catch them in action shots of what they're doing...fat chance of sneaking up on Liam. He's got a built in radar...it turns his grin on if there is a camera within 50 yards.
He is watching tv this lovely crisp fall evening. yes, I know it's not quite fall yet, but tell that to the trees...not me!
Maggie is laying in bed with a nonfiction library book about whales. She's researching. And writing about whales. Some kind of reference paper from what I can gather.This isn't a school assignment mind you, she just wanted to write a report about whales. Maybe Sam is right. Maybe she really is a...a...a nerd (gasp).

Sam, he's his own story. This evening, Jon and I finally broke and got him a cell phone. Our plan was old and not really catered to our use anymore so by the time we were done tweaking our plan, Sam's phone WITH unlimited texting and unlimited verizon to verizon is only an increase of $13 a month. Which isn't even fair to say really, because we added features to Jon's line that he didn't have before too. So, everyone benefited I guess? I'm still a bit apprehensive about it. I pray I won't regret doing this...in the meantime, Sam is really happy with us right now. Well, actually right here he was annoyed with me. I kept taking pictures. He'd had enough. But, I kept snapping because he kept looking...

goofy...see...

Tomorrow, I have to drive to Louisville for Carolina's bridal shower/bachelorette party. Sam is spending the weekend with Uncle Danny. Working. Jon, Maggie and Liam are going to rent a movie I think. Sunday, I start my serious planning. For the BEACH!!!!!!
I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love Friday nights too!! We spent ours at the game last night, as Sarah was cheering with the big girls. Have fun in Louisville. Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete