Wednesday, September 2

Keepin' it REAL...

I can't help myself...I'm torn between feeling like an imposter for red eyeing his butt in the earlier post and knowing that Sam would kill me for posting this picture. One of these days I'm sure my kids will get revenge on me for spewing their embarrassing childhood all over the internet. In the meantime... Uh-huh ~ thought I was exagerrating didn't you? See what I mean? EMBARASSING! I told you this blog wouldn't be a Christmas newsletter.
Like I said...Love you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. SO SO proud of my number 1 Grandson. Even if he did have a gumbutt. Try lestoil on the gum. Love you all,

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really feel for Sam...having you as a mom. love you though. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. They'll appreciate it...one day....

    ReplyDelete