Monday, September 21

Hurricane Carolina

Well, the Bachelorette party is over. Fun was had by all. I must admit that I didn't really want to go. I did not want to drive all the way to Louisville. I did not want to dance. What can I say? I forgot! I forgot how much fun dancing is! And I didn't know. I didn't know about Fourth Street Live. We girls had an awesome time. Fourth Street Live is the ultimate best spot ever for a bachelorette party. And our group had by FAR AND AWAY the prettiest bride. She was game too. She partied with pirates and rode the bull. She danced on the bar. That girl can DANCE!!! My word! I was just plum amazed. I'd never seen anyone move like that outside of a music video. Carolina should be on Dancing with the Stars!!
So, now that is done. We had a blast, made memories. Time to move on...I have so much to do this week!! Today, I did laundry, so I can start packing. The beach beckons! Mom gave us money to rent a car...thank you so much mom!! So, Jon booked that today. Tomorrow, I have to can tomatoes and possibly make salsa. Then I start packing. It's going to be a stressful week. I ALWAYS get stressed out getting ready for a vacation. But it will be worth it. I have Mom's Prayer Group on Wednesday. That will break things up nicely for me this week. Plus I'll have them all praying for me! So, it'll all be good. I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. she is my dancing queen...ha ha. She had a great time and is very appreciative of all yall did for her, as am I. Glad you got to see another side of Carolina....

    ReplyDelete