Tuesday, September 1

Thank You Grandma Debby!!

We received a care package...I'm sure you all understand how exciting it is when the UPS man pulls in your driveway when you haven't ordered anything.
I have a them song for just such occasions. It goes "Oooh the Wells Fargo Wagon is a comin' down the street. Oh please let it be for me...It could be somthin' special, just FOR ME!!" Yes, I realize I'm a total goob, but there you have it...no lie. I sing the Wells Fargo Wagon song when we get packages.
Liam was born to be a tarheel. I'm not sayin' this delights me...we are die hard buckeyes in this house. But, geez, look at him. He was meant to wear this color! Maggie is thrilled with her horses and is currently waiting with baited breath for the return of the Wells Fargo Man with her boots. :)
And Sam was VERY happy with his new clothes. It all fits...the pants are a tad big, but nothing he won't wear. He likes the Lucky jeans especially ~ he said they're really soft.
Speaking of lucky, it's chilly here today, so he's wearing his new sweatshirt. Which he loves.
Did Jon tell you he wanted a new drink cozy?
That was an uncanny gift. He was just telling me he needs one recently. He didn't have any.
And I loved all the "pumpkin"y goodness. I am hostessing Mom's prayer group next Wednesday. So, I do believe we ladies will be having pumpkin spice coffee w/those yummy cinnamon caramel spoons!
Thanks Mom ~ We love you and in the words of Maggie we "really miss Grandma Debby".

1 comment:

  1. Tell Maggie the Wells Fargo Wagon is on its way.
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete