Wednesday, October 21

Four Eyes ;)

I'll have a more interesting post up later. Or tomorrow. Depending on my level of procrastination hormones. When the kids get home from school we're carving pumpkins. But for now, I just wanted to let all you grandparents/ aunts/ uncles/etc. that Liam is getting glasses. He is quite excited about it. He picked out SpongeBob Squarepants glow in the dark glasses. No, I'm not kidding, but lest you think I've lost my mind completely, they look nothing like they sound. He looks adorable in them. Maggie is just peagreen with envy. She can't stand it! Her appointment isn't until November 11th and she is praying nightly for poor eyesight. I will post pics of the cutiepie brat Liam as soon as we have his glasses. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. May I recommend something in a titanium frame?

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. And rivet them to his head. give him a big kiss for me, Love you

    ReplyDelete