Tuesday, October 27

Sweet Liam Can See!


Liam's glasses came in Sunday and boy was he excited!
He's so different from Sam. Sam fought us about wearing his glasses from day 1! There has been absolutely zero resistance from Liam. He was a touch nervous about wearing them to school Monday but it passed for the most part without event. He did say yesterday evening at dinner that one child was laughing when he said "Liam is wearing glasses". His voice quivered just a little when he told me about it and I of course had the mothers momentary insane urge to beat someone else's child (as opposed to the frequent urge to beat my own, lol). But, I told him again how adorable he is in them. And the obligatory, "He's just jealous honey". Why do we always say that? I guess because it wouldn't be fittin' to say "He's just an a$*hole honey". Which is what I'm really thinking. The peer pressure inflicted on my children somtimes makes it real hard to act like a Christian. Never mind thinking like one. Jesus still has a LOT of work to do on me!!
I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. I think glasses make kids look more grown up!! And Liam looks so darn handsome in his specs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to get a peek into your life Cheryl! What cute kids! Randy loves baking and cooking too...I wonder if there's something in the Edwards/Schley genes?

    ReplyDelete