Wednesday, October 7

Last Home Game

And boy was it cold! We were bundled up and freezing.! I had to pull out my winter clothes. Sam didn't start and probably won't for the rest of the season (which is only one more game). That's the bad news, the good news is that the coaches aren't making him make up the conditioning he missed while we were at the beach.


The game was relatively uneventful. They won 24-8. Sam didn't get anything passed to him, just your average blocking schtuff. Next week he plays at Northmor and the season will be done. I think he's ready to be done. He likes playing, but I think practice every day (even Saturdays most weeks) has gotten old for him. Enough is enough already.
Liam wants to sign up to play basketball this winter. I cannot say I'm looking forward to that at all. Basketball is my least favorite sport, except of course for soccer. And Maggie is going to start taking horseback riding lessons next Tuesday. A friend of ours is giving us a very fair price ~ I'm curious to see how long she lasts. It's entirely possible she'll totally chicken out at the first practice. I'll be sure to take pictures ~ of her in her pink boots, on horseback.
I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that Liam wants to play basketball, as it is a great sport for him to work on quickness and agility and it's even more of a team sport then baseball. I think he will do really well! love, PawPaw

    ReplyDelete