Friday, August 28

The Brats


I just felt like taking pictures of the kids this evening...thought maybe you'd enjoy them.Don't really know how you could not.
They're so flippin' cute. Sam got 2 touchdowns and "broke" 4 tackles during practice today. I'm not really sure what exactly "broke" 4 tackles means? But he was proud of himself. So, I guess I'm proud of him too.
I LOVE this picture of Sam.
Maggie is such a ham when I get the camera out. Which is great when I want her looking at the camera...but doesn't work too well when I'm trying to get candids.
The girl can jump though. Do you see the dart at the bottom left? That Liam, he's a menace.
But, he's so sweet when he's calm.
Tomorrow, Sam is going to help Uncle Danny with some clearing stuff in the woods and Becky is going to steer me through the "tomato canning" process. So, I'm sure I'll have more news and pics in the evening.
I love you all!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics of the kids. Can't wait to hear about your tomato canning adventures!! Canning tomatoes, to me, is the easiest of all. Hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam is looking more and more like Jon. The kids look great, can't wait to see them. Love you all.....

    ReplyDelete