Sunday, August 9

Our Last Hoorah...

Liam finished his hat this morning. He was pleased with himself. He did an awesome job, I was proud of him!
He was also very excited. This picture was taken around 11am...the pool party was at 4pm...he was already wearing his goggles. Need I say more?Maggie's team party was at Hiawatha today. During one of the lifeguards breaks pizza was provided. It was a great party ~ a big thanks to the Belcher family for their generosity. They paid for all the girls and coaches to get in AND bought pizza and pop and cookies...there was more, but that's enough for you to get the picture. Extreme generosity. Very much appreciated!
I took a few pics to give you an idea of what Hiawatha is like, since I have talked about going there before...
If you look closely Waldo (Sam, lol) is in there...red shorts.
This is the slide(s)...the slides that Maggie is STILL not tall enough to go down. For that last two years I've told the poor child, "Maybe next year honey."
All the kids had a blast...it was their last little hoorah before school starts in a week, people!! One week!!
Maggie played with her brothers some, and her teammates some...
The boys took full advantage of the slides! But, I only got pictures of Liam.
What I learned today: I am not yet too old to play freeze tag in a 4-foot pool...but it's a near thing!! lol
I love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pix, great job. My question is are the kids ready to go back to school? I know you are, but are they?

    Love you

    ReplyDelete