Tuesday, August 11

Cookies and Catches

In case you haven't noticed, which I cannot imagine, I've added the Twitter feature to the sidebar. Because apparently I have a HUGE ego and I think that all you wonderful people in NC would be just miserable trying to get thru a day without knowing every stupid little thing I'm up to ... ;)
So now, you can get more of me than you ever wanted, of course you should be used to that by now...after all you've been getting more of me than you want for 36 years now!! lol
As I twittered the yesterday, here's the chocolate chip cookie pics...Mags and Liam aren't fooling ANYONE! They only want to help for ONE REASON and I think these pictures provide the proof! This session was all about them. It was just a Betty Crocker bagged thingy. I think they ate as much raw as they baked.
Tonight, I went and watched the last hour of Sam's practice JUST FOR YOU guys!! I thought maybe you'd like to see, instead of just hearing about it. As opposed to me, most of the time I'm perfectly content to just hear about it from Sam! He said he got hit hard tonight, he thinks he may have bruise on his side...it must have happened before we got there though. No one got him while I was watching.
Here he is, MAKING THE CATCH!!
Going, going...

But, not gone fast enough...he caught seven kinds of hell for not going QUICKLY!!
He even got smacked on the helmet, which I found to be immensely entertaining, but I missed the shot.
Here he is between plays standing near the infamous "puking tree". I think the kids puking there is taking a toll. Is it me or does the tree not look very healthy?
From what I saw he is doing well. I saw them throw the ball to him 4 times and he only didn't catch it once...
I did get a shot of that ;)
Love you all!!!!
PS Dad ~ I'm having trouble with taking action shots in focus...what do you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. Go to your camera settings and try single point focus and AI servo, and cross your fingers. If that doesn't help, zoom out and then try cropping in an image editor.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. SALIVATING over these pics of Sam playing football....keep em coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete