Thursday, August 13

My Cousin Tracy

Have I ever told you I have a cousin who lives in South Carolina (South Cackilackey to her)?
Well, I do. Her name is Tracy and she rocks! When I was a kid I was crazy about her, well ok, I still am. She was the cool, older cousin. I remember when we both got I Dream of Jeannie dolls. We would pretend the dolls were Barbies' daughters ~ yes, I know, sedition...Barbie is a virgin...anyway...Tracy would do the kids voices. She could do a great little kids voice. She lived in North Carolina then and I would anticipate our visits with great excitement. She was and is the sister I never had, except that I always did. I had her! I love her and guess what? She loves me too! I know because she sent me a box of fresh, ripe, luscious, juicy, sinfully yummy peaches!
I got them in the mail today and I stashed half and used some to make peach crisp and of course, without delay I devoured 2 of them. My elbows are sticky, y'all know what I'm talking about ;)Thank you Tracy!!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment