Tuesday, August 25

I need. I need. I need...

an IS lens!!
Taking pictures with a telephoto lens kind of stinks without one...at least when you're in a setting that really isn't condusive (is that spelled right?) to using a tripod!!
"How are your knees doin' today?? Good? Good. Get out there."I told Sam that this was some pansy pushing right here. This little boy should FEAR Sam. At the very least this little boy should be on his behind. Am I right?? Push HARDER Sam. Harder! You're not supposed to be delicately steering him in another direction. You're supposed to be laying his tail out!!!
FUMBLE! Who's got the ball???
Yeah baby!! Sam's got the ball!!!
In between games...
Put me in coach. I'm ready to play. Today.
That's Sam right over the refs head.
I cannot tell a lie. I did not watch most of the game. I don't know who won. Or who lost. I DO know that Sam didn't get hurt. :)
Love you all!
PS Sam isn't the only one that likes baseball better!

2 comments:

  1. Tell him I am so very very proud of him! Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -- I saw your post on Ree's blog and wanted to give you some of my thoughts on your questions to her...but didn't know if this is the appropriate place to do so? you can email me at tonyandlinda@wcta.net --- if you'd like. we have two kids and I had similar questions to you...that were answered in a great way! Would love to help with your questions...if you'd like.

    Blessings!!
    (you can check out my blog at www.lindasuecarter.blogspot.com, if you'd like)

    ReplyDelete